The Team Responsibilities
The team has two main responsibilities. First, deliver world-class applications, services and tools that make it simple and enjoyable to deploy, manage and maintain Auth0’s Private SaaS environments. Second, to ensure that all the features available to our customers in the cloud offerings are also available to our Private SaaS subscribers. We care deeply about the experience our customers have when managing and maintaining our product as well as ensuring the quality of the Auth0 service we deliver.
During the last year, we have built a completely new Dashboard for IT Administrators to manage our environments configuration through a web interface backed by a RESTful API enabling our users to automate their configuration and maintenance workflows. This solution consists of a web application built using Typescript and the React web framework and a Node.js application for serving the backend REST API.
Due to the success and growth of our Private SaaS product we are looking for an engineer to help us build an amazing product and experience. We are aiming to increase our team in order to take some new big projects to help grow our product. Some of the projects in our roadmap include tooling (web applications, APIs, and CLIs) for setting up new environments, scheduled and automatic software updates/migrations, and improved troubleshooting and monitoring capabilities.
What will you be doing?
- Designing and implementing applications, command line tools and APIs to improve experience of managing and maintaining the Auth0 Private SaaS environments.
- Working with other engineering teams to ensure product features function on the Private SaaS platform. This may require working with other teams to re-implementing features or pieces of features to be compatible with the Private SaaS platform.
- Designing and implementing tools to improve the developer experience with working on the Private SaaS platform.
You’d Be a Good Fit If You
- Enjoy web frontend and backend engineering.
- Are customer focused.
- Are familiar with NodeJS ecosystem.
- Are Familiar with frontend frameworks such as Typescript, React and Mobx.
- Have a thorough understanding of security principles and concerns.
- Have experiences with building software and services, with distributed systems complexities and their challenges.
- Have an understanding of the web platform.
- Are passionate about building systems that are highly reliable, secure, maintainable and scalable.
- Enjoy defining and implementing APIs (e.g. REST, RPC, etc).
- Enjoy working on a highly collaborative, dynamic and remote team.
Also Useful If You
- Are familiar with: MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis, NGINX, and PostgreSQL.
- Are familiar with Amazon Web Services and their APIS and SDKs.
- Have knowledge of networking and infrastructure.
- Have experience running applications in containers (e.g. Docker).
- #US; #CA; #AR;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles .
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
We are growing the Auth0 Private SaaS Engineering team and are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to help us design and build an amazing product. You would be a great fit for the team if you enjoy working on challenging problems and care deeply about the product’s end user experience. Not only are we looking for a talented engineer we are looking for someone who will contribute to our culture .
Many of our largest customers rely on Private SaaS to deliver a dedicated, isolated environment to build identity solutions in their products, Auth0 Private SaaS runs on more than 150 different environments. This team is responsible for building the applications, tools and services required to deploy, troubleshoot, maintain and provide support to these environments, which runs either on Auth0 own infrastructure or customer's infrastructures based on AWS stack.